Magento agencies and friends,
Don’t forget to update your Magento v2.x to the latest patches 2.2.6, released yesterday, September 18th, 2018.
This latest version contains:
- Faster indexing for a large number of categories, 98% time reduced compared to the previous version.
- The catalog:image:resize command execution time has been reduced by up to 90%.
- The catalog rule re-indexing operation has been optimized.
- The catalog price indexer is now scoped and multithreaded.
- The time required to load category or product pages for products has been significantly reduced.
- The time required to load a store’s home page has been reduced.
- Merchants can now improve store performance by disabling Magento Report functionality.
- Improved Reliability.
and many more…
For more detailed info about this release, read their official announcement here. Also, if you want to get some help on how to update these patches on your store, you can follow our article here.